By submitting your entry to Sceilig Sport Horses you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions below.
Should you feel you will not be able to adhere to these protocols then you should not attend Sceilig Sport Horses.
These Terms will be strictly adhered to and are in place for your safety, our staff’s safety and the safety of our other clients who will be using our facilities.
– Masks are now MANDATORY at all SJI shows.
– Keep your distance from others – MINIMUM 2 meters Social Distancing at all times.
– All up to date helmets and appropriate footwear must be worn at all times when mounted.
– Entries will be capped should demand be high
– No entries on the day
– Withdrawals should be emailed to email@example.com withdrawals only made through this channel will be refunded. Refunds will be issued Monday after events and will be less administration costs that Sceilig Sport Horses are charged.
– Hand Sanitizers Stations are set up around the grounds, please use these upon arrival and before you leave.
– Helpers MUST wear gloves when adjusting the fences in the warm up arena. Two grooms/helpers will only be allowed in the warm up arena at one time, be considerate of your fellow attendees.
– Only 1 rider and 1 helper are allowed per horse.
– No entry to single vehicles – entry will only be admitted for Horse Boxes and Horse Lorries. Riders and grooms must travel with their horses.
– No children under 16, unless they are on horse back.
– Admittance will only be allowed 45 minutes before your start time and you must leave 45 minute after you compete..
– Time keeping will be strictly adhered to.
– Name/s and contact numbers of grooms/helpers must be submitted with entries. This is necessary in the event of any contact tracing required by the HSE. This information will not be shared with any 3rd party group and will only be used in the event of contact tracing.
– One Way System will be in operation in the Georgie Arena, and exit paddock is where horses/ponies can be cooled off. No re-admittance to the warm up will be allowed.
– Entering the yard, lunge, walker, small arena and any interactions with Sceilig Horses is completely forbidden.
– The toilet facilities remain open and will be cleaned regularly.